Whether your design preference is traditional, transitional or contemporary, our goal is to create aesthetic, customized spaces that are both functional and livable. For buildings of architectural significance or historical importance, we also ensure that our design solutions maintain architectural cohesiveness and integrity, while adhering to current engineering and construction standards and incorporating the latest technological advances.
While we tailor our design services to each client’s needs, our process typically includes:
- Establishing project criteria, scope of work and general design direction.
- Developing a project budget, including fees for design and costs for construction, materials and furnishings.
- Developing an overall project schedule.
- Creating design, including construction drawings (plans, elevations and construction details) and selection and specification of materials, furniture and equipment.
- Overseeing construction to ensure adherence to design intent, budget and schedule.
- Coordinating furniture/equipment orders and installation.